ARHS Behavioral Health Program
Do You Need Help Now?
Reach out to Mobile Crisis:
1.866.437.1821 / 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
For Help With People In Crisis That Have:
Mental Health IssuesDevelopmental DisabilitiesSubstance Abuse Issues
ARHS Behavioral Health is an ADULT outpatient program, which strives to meet the Emotional Health needs of our region through comprehensive Nursing, Counseling, and Psychiatric interventions.
- Screening and Referrals
- Outpatient Therapy/Counseling
- Comprehensive Clinical Assessment
- Nursing Services
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Psychiatric Medication Management
- Emotional Wellness Support Group
- 24/7 Nurse on Call
- Evening Appointments
- Interpreter Services
Services Provided By
- ARHS Clinical Staff
- ARHS Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Loretta Meads
- Kalyan Muppavarapu, MD, MPH
- Board Certified Psychiatrist
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine, Brody School of Medicine â East Carolina University
- Serves patients through the ARHS Behavioral Health Program via Telepsychiatry and East Carolina University providing Psychiatric Evaluation and Psychiatric Medication Management
How the Health Behavioral Program Works
All new patients are referred by a primary care provider or other medical provider ARHS RN and LCSW conduct a Comprehensive Clinical Assessment before scheduling with Dr. Muppavarapu ARHS communicates with medical providers to coordinate care.
ARHS accepts private insurance, Medicaid, Medicare, and employs a sliding scale fee with proof of income.
ARHS provides 24/7 Nurse On-Call.
Trillium Access Point
Taking care of your health means paying attention to your body and your mind.
These brief, confidential screenings cover several common behavioral health issues. You donât have to give your name or provide any other personal details to take part.
By answering a few simple questions, you can learn more about what you or someone you know may be going through â and get recommendations for possible treatments or other actions to take.